BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Monday, December 21, 2009

A tribute to Brittany Murphy.

Yesterday, Brittany Murphy passed away. From Clueless to Just Married, her movies always made me laugh - and cheered me up when I felt down - and now, I've just found out that she's passed away forever. :( And it makes me really sad.

Let's have a moment of silence for Brittany Murphy. One of my favourite actresses, whose work has definitely made a lot of people happy. And then let's go rewatch her old movies ... through her films, she will live forever. :)


Brittany Murphy



The year 2009 has seen the sudden loss of too many talented people - it's strange that I don't know any of them personally, yet I feel that sense of deep loss: Yasmin Ahmad, Michael Jackson, Brittany Murphy ... may they never be forgotten.

Subdued,
Your Shopping Kaki

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails