BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Big Bang Christmas Eve surprise ;)

Wah! The Big Bang is more exciting than I ever imagined! 15 minutes ago, I felt that Christmas call to choose some winners for the Follower's Luck contest - so that's just what I did! :D

With luck, it's interesting to see where things take you, and I felt it would be a really nice Christmas Eve event to choose 2 out of 3 of the winners tonight! :)


My original plan was to decide 3 numbers in advance, and then the 3 entries that matched those numbers would win! But as luck would have it, I didn't have time to decide the 3 numbers - when the entries started coming into my inbox already, and I couldn't help it - I started reading! LOL!

And then I realised I couldn't choose 3 numbers objectively anymore (since I already knew who would get those numbers!). Also, I wouldn't be able to predict how many entries would be coming in - so what if I chose too big a number? :P


So what I did tonight was, I wrote down the corresponding numbers to the contest entries, and then cut them out into squares (I'm such a geek!) and rolled them into itsy-bitsy bits. Then I tossed them around and dropped them on the floor.


I see snowflakes! :P Some have run out of the sides of the frame, 45 entries so far!

Vertically, I picked the one nearest to me and the one furthest from me as the first two winners. :D It's too hard to pick the superlatives horizontally!


Wah, we have 2 winners already! Shocking surprise in store when results are revealed!

Want to be the third LUCKY winner? :D Be sure to check out the contest HERE and send it your entry before the 26th of December 2009 is over!

I'll be picking that third winner at midnight (and hopefully announcing it immediately too!). :D Keep your fingers crossed!

Merry Christmas!

Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails