BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Sunday, November 15, 2009

For YSK readers: The Sunday Giveaway!

(Update @ 1.30am 17 Nov - This contest is officially closed! Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who participated and sent in those wonderful, wonderful emails! I love all my readers so much, seriously, I can't wait to hold more contests to reward you more! I've selected four winners to send these vouchers too, and have emailed them already! :D)
Hi shopping kakis! :)

Yesterday at the KBU Pink Bazaar, there were plenty of goodie bags for female shoppers - and in those goodie bags were things that were pretty darn awesome! :D Some of those things, however, are totally cool and hard to come by - so because I'm not using them, I've selected some as prizes in today's giveaway contest! :)

I just felt like giving a little something back to my readers (that means you!) for being so wonderful and supportive these past 10 months, since YourShoppingKaki first began! :D

Here's how today's contest is going to go. Read carefully! :)
1. The prizes for today's contest are discount vouchers for Strip :) It is a really popular place to get waxed.
2. This contest starts NOW and CLOSES at 11.59pm tomorrow night (Monday 16th November).
3. I will mail the voucher free-of-charge to the postal address the winners provide me with. :) But I'm not responsible if they get lost in the mail :( There will be no tracking numbers for snail mail! :P

MORE INFO
Vouchers to be used at Strip (Bangsar/The Curve/Sunway) -
each voucher offers you 50% discount off any 2nd ala carte waxing treatment :)
This is an awesome prize for those who want to get waxed for 2 body parts!
Because you have to pay full price for the 1st body part - the 2nd one is 50% off.
I have four of these vouchers to give away :)
Expires: 31st January 2010

Click on the picture below for more details! You can call them to enquire, too.


Want to win a Strip discount coupon?

There are 4 coupons, so there will be 4 winning entries! :)
That means it can be 4 lucky people or even 1 lucky person with 3 lucky friends :P

If you'd like to win a coupon, just follow these 3 simple steps:
1. E-mail me at yourshoppingkaki@gmail.com, email titled "STRIP CONTEST ENTRY"
2. Answer this question: What's your favourite blog post you have ever read on YourShoppingKaki?
3. Tell me why :)
1 email = 1 entry.
Send in as many emails as you like :)

That's all! :)
The point of today's contests is to reward my readers, say a li'l thank you!
So I hope some of you out there would like that waxing coupon :P

Thank youu!

Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails