BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Monday, September 7, 2009

Thank you, Fly FM!

Your Shopping Kaki would like to thank Ben from the Pagi Show
on Fly FM for the plug this morning!




A lovely Monday morning surprise! :D

Unfortunately, I totally missed it and wish I could hear it (but I can't!),
but thank you so much to Cecilia and VainPot for filling me in on what I missed! :P

Here's what they said (and yes, I feel like a detective piecing bits together, lol!):
"It was 7plus in the morning. The DJ said that there'a a blog named yourshoppingkaki which is written by a 21 yrs old blogger named Pung Sha-Lene. Hehe.. Told the listeners how awesome the blog is and has everything about online shopping under one site.. I was so excited and happy for you! Keep on the good work!!" -Cecilia

"Hey Sha-Lene, I heard Ben of Fly FM mention YOUR SHOPPING KAKI this morning, almost did not believe my ears! It was about 7.15 ish i think. I remember he mention your FULL name, age, then your blog address. Then gave a little description of YSK! And mentioning you are a malaysian, something like malaysia boleh! Hehehe.. Asking the listeners to visit your site :)" -VainPot

Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails