BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Monday, September 14, 2009

Love letter from Mollywood.

I received wind of a love letter re online shopping, and thought I'd share it with all of you - could do well to shoo away those Monday blues! ;) This is a letter from one of our readers, named Anna. Here goes:


"Pre-order Boutique is the one-stop blogshop for every online shopaholic to meet her closet’s never-ending needs. Marie constantly outdoes herself, venturing into new territories and taking new risks, investing her time to nurture this blogshop from its infancy to what it is today – a full-blown pre-order and ready-stock hub. It’s the one blogshop that meets all (and I mean all) of the criteria for an excellent and downright outstanding blogshop. Here are my reasons why Pre-order Boutique is my number one pick:

Important factor #1 – Prices
Pre-order Boutique’s prices have been, by far, one of the lowest for its kind. With most of its items priced in the range of RM30s, one cannot help but drool at its affordability and reasonableness. I’ve personally come across several blogshops selling the exact same pieces, but with absurdly inflated prices (by around RM20!!!). So really, Pre-order Boutique’s prices are affordable. Period.

Important factor #2 – Quality
Having ordered and received six items to date from Pre-order Boutique, I can honestly testify that the quality of every one of it meets, if not exceeds, all of my expectations. For one, workmanship is definitely there. Furthermore, what you see is what you get. And true to that saying, how those apparel fits on those professional 5’11 models would have fitted exactly the same on me, if I was the same size and height as them, of course. But seeing how I’m a 5’1, it’s necessary to exercise some judgment and estimation regarding the fit, and to expect it to look slightly different on me. But having said that, all of the items I’ve bought so far still fitted perfectly well on me, even with the slight and forgivable variations in length. *hint: look at the measurements and compare your measurements against them :)

Important factor #3 – Customer Service
This is where Pre-order Boutique excels. Entertaining each and every one of my whimsical and unusual requests, I can’t help but to feel like a VIP when dealing with this blogshop. Marie provides excellent (let me repeat, excellent) customer service, even to the point of potentially risking some loss of sales on her part just to ensure that her customers are certain and well-informed of what they are getting. An instance would be when she called me up to inform that one of the clothing I had ordered is a little bit sheer. She lost some profits when I decided to drop that order, but gained my complete trust in the process.

To wrap it up, here are some other reasons why Pre-order Boutique is a great pick:
#4 – Good collection/variety
#5 – Regular updates
#6 – Detailed description of items to keep customers well-informed
#7 – Sufficient amount of pictures
#8 – Ease of navigation/user-friendliness

Convinced? I’ll leave that up to you to decide :)"

- Love letter from Anna Chieng, a 21-year-old student from KL

So, you've read the letter from a very passionate customer,
are you wondering what Pre-Order Boutique is all about? ;)

Contrary to its name, Pre-Order Boutique actually has
both pre-order and ready-stock items!

Price range: Most clothes below RM45 -
shoes under RM55 & bags are from RM35-RM45 only :D


A note from Marie, the owner of Pre-Order Boutique:
"I started off as just selling preorder items but i have ventured into others now like shoes, accessories and ready stock clothings and bags. Providing good customer service and efficiency are my top priorities :) Promo coming up today = purchase any 3 pieces of clothing and you are entitled to a discount of RM5!"
And as Your Shopping Kaki, a virtually-licensed personal shopper who has spent 25% of her life shopping and learning about shopping, I have to honestly agree with Anna and Marie! Looking through Pre-Order Boutique for items to review nearly left me drooling for all their gorgeous items - bags, shoes, clothes, accessories - it's like a Mollywood quadruple threat! (Mollywood = Malaysian Hollywood)

Some of the best bargains I've seen online (some ready-stock, some pre-order):



Yup, they've got those CC Skye-inspired bracelets I was blogging about a few days ago!
Cheapest rate I've seen online... only RM15. My, oh my!










Shoo away those Monday blues, start shopping at Pre-Order Boutique now! :)
Remember that their promo starts today, and you read it here first! :D

*Click here to visit Pre-Order Boutique!*


Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails