BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Sunday, June 28, 2009

This one's for you.



Her effortless style has inspired all of us in ways we do not even begin to realise.
Farrah Fawcett... this one's for you.














Hide & Chic | Shoe Kiosk | Catfights & Limelights



Model's Closet | Yo Soy Betty La Plushionista | Funky Fashion Finds

Hallelujah!
Four days and 200 emails later ...
I've replied all the "Link Me" emails in my inbox! :D

If anyone else would like me to link their blogshop, please:
- Link YSK first (only blogs that have linked YSK will be selected for reviews)
- Include your blogshop URL
- Say which ONE category you'd like to be in

And please, please don't resend your e-mails in every couple of days. A new "Link Me" email makes me think I haven't linked this particular blogshop before, and I wind up linking the blog multiple times on different blogrolls. This is a potential issue because I've just opened the new General Blogshops 3 blogroll - as GB1 & GB2 have both been filled with 250 blogshops each. :)

Also, I've come to realise that there's no real need to send e-mail updates to me - if you're already linked on the blogrolls, I'll be informed of those updates anyway. :)

Exceptions to the general rule:

1) Your updates don't show on the Blogger blogrolls.
2) You're having a promotion that you want me to link on the grapevine.

I'll be very grateful to any blogshops that could co-operate with these new policies and make running YSK a little bit easier. :) Thank you for reading this!

Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails