BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Kimono Trend

Hello, Thursday nighters! :) Thanks to the uber-mega-sale and my summer break, I've been shopping a lot this month. Like, so much that there's an entire corner of my room filled with shopping bags and clothes that are waiting for me to handwash.
Shopping Kaki Tip: Always handwash your new clothes the first time you are washing it! This is so that, if the colour runs, it won't stain your other clothes! ;)
But out of the gazillion unnecessary things I've bought, there's one particular purchase that makes me pink with glee and squeal whenever I think about it! :D It's a kimono jacket I got on sale at the mall - chiffon, flowy, lightweight, floral, big-winged, comfy, and unlike anything else I have.

When I bought it, though, I didn't realise it was part of a new "kimono jacket" trend that's been tapping on Tinseltown window panes!


Kimono jacket trend for 2010/2011!

And then that began to remind me, remember a couple of years ago, when every blogshop stocked their new collections full of kimono dresses and kimono tops, and kimono-inspired things? :D


Well, not quite these kind of traditional Japanese kimono! :P


But this kind, an updated and contemporary take on the kimono!

So I thought it would be cool to revive the kimono dress trend again in the blogshop community! :D I haven't quite seen any kimono jackets yet, but if you've spotted any of 'em around, leave a comment below ya! ;)

For now, let us be contented with short kimono dresses that show off your toned legs! Pair them with shorts or skinny jeans for a casual day in or out.


From Lollysta RM40 each

Or maybe you'd prefer long sleeves, or long skirts? :D Kimono maxi dresses have always been one of my favourite wardrobe staples! And long sleeves are perfect if you want to cover up more skin and go for a modest look. :)


The good news is that these maxi dresses are on sale! :)





All this and more, available at Lollysta!

Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails