BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Friday, December 17, 2010

8 Hairstyles To Try!

I always fantasise about trying different hairstyles. Maybe chopping my long locks to a bob, or give myself a buzzcut. What about shaving my head bald? But I worry that I'll look like a round tofu ball with two eyes, a nose and a mouth. And I worry that short hair will make my chubby face chubbier. And then sometimes there's a really cool event or party I want to go to with a glamorous hairstyle, but I'm too stingy to splurge for a perm and too inexperienced to style my own hair!

Guess what? :P We brought up the problem here, only because we've found a solution! :D Wigs, rockin' wigs on sale for Christmas! :D

All available at Urban Embrace, and for only RM50 including postage! There are 8 types available below, including one where it's just bangs.
  • The hair colour is very well-suited for Asian skin. 
  • The material is good-quality Japanese Kanekalon, which is synthetic hair commonly used for hair extensions, weaves and wigs.
  • My personal favourite is Wig G - windswept beachside hair à la Drew Barrymore! :D








All wigs come with a FREE wig cap and wig stand, except the fringe because you don't need those for the fringe :)


Oooh and to all Twilight fans out there,
Urban Embrace has a bunch of brand new & authentic Twilight merchandise on sale!
For example, the items below are all only RM45 including postage! *squeal*


The complete list of Urban Embrace's Christmas price reductions are:
  • Plus size apparel from RM85 to RM45 (free postage)
  • Plus size apparel from RM32 to RM20
  • Preloved apparel from RM28 to RM15
  • Accessories with up to RM10 slashed off
  • Wigs with mostly 50% off
  • Complete make-up set from RM250 to RM180
  • Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse products mostly 50% off
Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails