BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Temptress!

As Mark Twain so wisely put it:
"I deal with temptation by yielding to it."

I guess it's true what they say. Temptation comes in threes.

Temptation #1
Alas, what a temptress of a dress! Vintage-inspired. Tailor-made to fit you. Or me. Or any girl who wants to wear it.


I'm insanely tempted to go to the Lelong Lelong Marketplace this Saturday (the hottest upcoming bazaar organised by fellow reviewer, BiatchBible.com) just to see these fantastic dresses with my own awestruck eyes.

Okay, okay. I know I'm raving. But I'm just that much in love with the idea of having my own vintage dress tailor-made for me. And for under RM50. Omg.

Only at Beeteafull. Dang tempting I tell you.

Temptation #2

Stud-stud-studded. This is like one of those moments when I'll ruin it if I say too much.


Super awesome studded belts from Le.Loves. For only RM20. Perfect to add to that studded collection we're all hoarding.

Temptation #3
Statement tees! Or tanks. Wow, these haven't cottoned on my shopping radar in forever. Until now.


From OMG! (yes, that's the name of the blogshop. how aptly named, right? hehe) for RM30 each. Maybe a li'l much to spend on otherwise plain tanks, but hey - these tanks (or tees) have statements to make! They deserve to be worn. :D By you.

Triple temptations over and out.
Cue the dreamy smile!

Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails