BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No, it's not illegal to go nude.

So okay.
We haven't got our resident Bondi Beach in Malaysia ...
But there are other ways to go nude. ;)

From Trendy Confessions RM35
This is Exhibit A.
Knitted dresses are just staple pieces.
You have to have them, just in case you wanna wear 'em!
This just looked so utterly relaxed and muted.
Like made for strolls at Langkawi beach resorts or for walking the pup in the evenings.



From Like Seriously RM25
This is Exhibit B.
Cream-coloured, off-white kinda abstract leggings!
I just love how earthy and artsy they look.
Paired with a relaxed, off-shoulder tee like that? Perfecto!



From Parsealed RM35 | RM55
Exhibits C.
Not so much nude colours, but pretty muted and neutral -
pretty and blank canvases for you to colour up ...
with colourful leggings or multicoloured bangles or just a colourful smile! :D
Yes, I'm allowed to be cheesy. It's half past one in the morning. (:



From Doublewoot RM48
Okay. Let's stray away from the muted, nude colours for a sec.
Lately, I've been very the into artsy fartsy abstract prints. :D
So it's only natural that I devote these impromptu reviews to what I love and wanna share!
Not so much sharing for the one on the left though... they only had one piece and I bought it :P
If it doesn't fit me, I'll just cry and then announce here that it's up for grabs. :(
The whimsical, assignment-stressed-out part of me really, really wants to wear that with
bright purple leggings. Phwwoaar! We only live once-mah!



From Room8008 RM42 | RM49
Now let's move on to the epiphany I had a few hours ago,
in the middle of the first 50 words of my 1,500-word assignment.
Fringe. Maxi dresses. Gladiators. There are studs everywhere. (Not in chronological order)
Now comes the lace and mesh! The trend is really starting to take the blogshops by storm.



From In Style Store RM30
Such a big storm that I bought one of these lace dresses for myself, too. :D
I got the one in beige, from Bolster Store (where it's sold out now). :)
Fits UK4-14, which is pretty cool for a non-stretchable lace dress!


Okay. It's 2 am. Time to get back to my killjoy assignments. :(
Shop while you can, ladies! Haha.

Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails