BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Product Review: Frolic Emergency Shoes

Remember my blog post last month about Footsie Rolls - a.k.a. revolutionary emergency shoes making waves in the US and UK? :D
(Well, click HERE if this is the first time you're reading about them! :D)


Anyway, I've received my delightful little footsie rolls in the 3rd week of July, so I thought it's high-time I share with you how they look like! :D I think they're immensely useful - especially since I have self-destructive tendencies to wear very high heels for days that require lots of walking :P




Each pair comes with its own little box, and two reusable bags -
one small one to keep the shoes in with you,
and one big one for ... a back-up or something. Haha.


I wasn't sure which size I needed - M or L, so I got two pairs to test it out.
Turns out my 25cm/size 39 feet can wear both sizes,
although I'll probably stick with L because it gives me more room in the front.


I keep a pair of footsie rolls in my bag at all times. They're especially useful for switching shoes in the car to drive! They're very comfy, although not really durable to be worn on rocky and uneven terrain. But they definitely serve the purpose of being emergency or relief shoes! ;D

Buy YOUR footsie rolls today at ILuvBag Inc! :D
RM50
per pair or RM90 for 2 pairs - all prices including Pos Laju to your doorstep.

They're opening a pre-order until 14th August 2010,
and the shoes are estimated to arrive around August 21st.
Time to grab these shoes before Raya! :D


Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails