BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

For Sale: Peace of Mind

What's the most important thing in the world to you? Above and beyond money, power, success, fame - wouldn't you say that the most important thing, the one thing you wouldn't want to ever live without ...
Wouldn't it be your peace of mind? :)

Peace of Mind: Natural Lip Balm from My Lip Stuff, RM12

Call it a corny lead into a second product review on lip balm flavours, but this aptly-named balm really got me thinking. When I was ten years old, the prayer on my lips was for a fully-decked Sailormoon stationery set. But more than a decade later, perspectives change - and the prayer on my lips is just for peace of mind. :D

So in my first product review on stuff from My Lip Stuff (click HERE to read it), I covered the basics - it's famous and imported from the U.S., it's animal friendly, earth friendly, skin friendly - and it's affordable ;) Now, we're doing this second review because I thought this particular flavour is special - and when it comes to stuff from My Lip Stuff, I think you can pick one (or more) that shows off your delightful personality :D

There's a whole array of quirky flavours that you can have fun with - Butt Naked, Sex on the Beach, Monkey Farts, Dog Poop, Cat Pee - and delicious ones like Coconut Cream Pie, Iced Tea and Lemonade, Vanilla Buttercream and more... so much more!

But I digress. This particular flavour that I'm reviewing is called Peace of Mind. I've used it three times today already (bearing in mind I'm writing this on a Friday night while you're probably reading this on Monday morning), and I feel distinctly refreshed. :D

It smells minty, springy, herbal - on the strong side of mild scents, but deeply pleasant. It's a fusion of eucalyptus and peppermint - among other mints - and I love how it just poofs! your stress away :) One coating on your lips will give off a natural sheen, two coatings will be absolutely radiant :D I love how it doesn't feel oily or sticky. And after you apply it, you start to feel a cool breeze on your lips. Mmmm!

These lips balms are magical, I tell you! Best of all, it's made of 100% natural ingredients - no strange chemicals that are doing goodness-knows-what to your lips!

Click away and enjoy your stuff from My Lip Stuff! ;D
And if you've already tried any of their flavours,
do leave a comment to share your thoughts! :)

Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails