BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Wallet Evolution

I've only had three wallets in my life (so far). The first was a tiny little coin pouch-purse with a zipper on the top, with rolls of RM2 notes and a handful of coins. I was seven years old, when it was common practice to shove money along with your pencils. After all, all we needed to buy were colourful erasers at the bookstore and roti canai at the canteen during recess time.

When I was ten, my neighbour gave me a pink Sailormoon wallet for my birthday - I was ecstatic! I used it religiously until society deemed me too old for a cartoon wallet :( It was back to the little purse with the zipper... until I turned 16, and my dad gave me a pink American Eagle wallet with a magnetic button :D And I've been using that wallet since.

But then I figure, if I need to change my wallet eventually, what kind of wallet would I get? There's really only one answer - the checkbook wallet! :D




It's large and handy, doubles as a purse for quick runs out to the convenience store - not to mention your favourite celeb probably uses a checkbook wallet too! ;) Here are some really cute checkbook wallets from Rose's Treats to give you a head start!



These are authentic brands like Fossil and XOXO for under RM100 :D
A pretty good deal, I'd say!
Click HERE to get your checkbook wallet today! ;)

Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails