BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Product Review: Cat Pee, Dog Poo, Rootbeer Float!

The famous U.S. natural lip balm "My Lip Stuff" is now available in Malaysia! :D
Skin friendly, earth friendly, animal friendly - hundreds of curious flavours to choose from -
all thanks to Cynthia, the girl behind Tanks for 5, who has now opened My Lip Stuff Malaysia!

Basically, these are amazing lip balms that not only taste good,
they are moisturizing and have wonderfully strange names and flavours! :P

I reallyyyyy wanted to try out Cat Pee, but it's soo popular that it's out of stock! :P
So I decided to choose Pink Cake, which is also one of Cynthia's personal favourites! :D


"Pink Cake: Cake and sugary icing, with hints of strawberry, lemon and more" - MyLipStuff.


100% authentic, imported from My Lip Stuff USA! :)
My Lip Stuff Malaysia is one of their official distributors - yippee!


My personal take on this "Pink Cake" flavour: Yummy! :D
Glides on your lips easily, giving off a healthy, light sheen that glosses over any flaws or cracks!
Smells like lollipops, lemonade and sugary goodness, but not too strong a smell either -
but there's no taste, except for a very faint hint of mild sugar :D
Lick your lips with no fears, shopping kaki! :P
Do I like it? I love it! :D

Your lip balm will also come very nicely bubble-wrapped and sealed! :D



So, what'll be your pick? :D
Cat Pee, Blackberry Buttercream, Rootbeer Float?
Or will it be Pancakes & Syrup, Cookies & Cream, and some Pink Cake? ;)
I reckon there's nearly 40 flavours to choose from right now, but they'll bringing in more! :D

Only RM12 per tube of lip balm -
and plenty of promotions in-store if you buy more! ;)
Click here to visit My Lip Stuff Malaysia to check them out!


Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

1 comment:

BF- Beauty Fashion said...

I ordered today from My Lip Stuff..Mine one is Blackberry Buttercream. Cant wait for the delivery to arrived...When you say yummy... i like it..

Related Posts with Thumbnails