BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Friday, July 24, 2009

Welcome to The Mansion.

Ladies, welcome to The Mansion. ;)



And we have breaking news!


OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
From My Fashion Mansion, that is! ;)

Here's the low-down from Marsha & her hamster sidekick, Ginger!
"My Fashion Mansion has updated with loads of goodies for you. Mostly brand-new and some pre-loved. The pre-loved items are all in mint condition as only worn once or twice. Really great steal!

Anyway, check this out. Until the end of July, you get :

1. Free Postage via Poslaju to ANY location in Malaysia for ANY amount of purchase
2. Additional 5% discount if you email in your order with the password "I love YSK because it brought me to MFM!"
3. Shop for quality fashion apparel all under RM40 (and this is before discount if you say the password!)
4. Our clearance items start from RM12 - and these are ELIGIBLE for the FREE postage too!!!

With all these attractive privilleges, is there ANY reason not to shop with MFM?

Check out our customer feedback:
Just received the parcel. Love it! Thanks! :) - Norazni Rustam
Hi, I've just got the dress. Like it! Thanks! :) - Pik Yee Lee
Actually it's for my sister, yes she like it, thank you so much - Hairizan Ismail
HI! I have received the items and I love it! -Wong Vai Yoong
Hey babe, already received the knitted cardi, it's lovely! - Farah Abd Halim
Hey thanks!! received my dress oredy. vy tidy in condition & send as its promised..- Nicole Wong

The feedback speak for itself! :)
Hope to see your orders soon, babes!

Love - Marsha & Ginger."

Take a look at some of the many items on sale at
My Fashion Mansion!







My favourite is the peach dress in the last row! :)
It can be worn as a skirt or a tube dress - so versatile,
and the colour is the sweetest shade of marshmallow peach!

Will you beat me to it? :D

*Click here to visit My Fashion Mansion now!*


Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails