BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Water Cooler Stories

Psst... can you keep a secret?



I've added a fun little extra blogroll on the sidebar - a list of blogshops I've personally shopped at in the past! :) I haven't bought that many goodies online (like half a dozen only, lol) so I've included the blogshops I've forked money over at bazaars as well. :D

Why?

Because then I can tell you my honest opinion about the blogshops - if you were to e-mail me and ask, that is. ;) A big part about shopping is sharing, after all!

That list basically dates as far back as July 2008, because that's when I was first introduced to this beautiful world of online shopping. :)

Aaaand it's a good way for me to make a stab at controlling my online shopping impulse purchases. :P

On other news - I spent my Saturday at the Monash Music Festival a.k.a. Monash Retail Therapy Bazaar, and despite the hot hot weather and the misunderstandings that seem to have popped up between the co-organisers (Monash Student Association's subcomittee & Chics Closet), my "shopping kaki"s and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. :D

Shopping + Music + Good friends = Fun!

Finally - don't miss the Studded Belt Giveaway Contest tomorrow night, at exactly 10pm! Head over to this blog entry for instructions now. :) Good luck, and be excited!


Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails