BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pseudo Hiatus!

Hola shopping kaki! :)

As some of you may already know, I'm on a pseudo-hiatus right now.
Basically, I'm having a bunch of hair-yanking assignments & final exams until November 13th.
It's not a complete hiatus because I'm still making sure there are blog posts
regularly being updated on this blog. :)



That also means I won't be answering linking e-mails until mid-November -
although I'm still trying my best to answer e-mails from readers,
blogshop owners who need help, etc.

So, your shopping kaki implores you -
please be a li'l more understanding in your e-mails & messages. :)

Oh, and btw, to anyone who's still looking for Halloween costumes -
there's a quirky little new shop in 1-Utama called Balloon something.
It's near Roti Boy and OSIM, and right at the escalators. :P
And there's a blog post on Halloween costume ideas
coming right up here on YSK! :D


FOOTNOTE
Edited at 12.41am, 29th October
Just linked and replied all the blogshops that asked to be linked :) If you haven't heard from me, that means I didn't link you up for some reason (accidentally missed out, accidentally deleted, opened email but forgot to link, your email was totally the wrong format, etc). Hehe sorry! Just drop me a new e-mail titled "LINK ME: (category)" and I'll get to it in mid-November! :)

Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails