BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Product Review: The BIG Trend

Trend To Try: Big Necklaces
By Cynthia Lee (Guest Blogger)

Hi! My name is Chunky Cynthia and I am a size 12 going to 14 if I keep taking nap every weekend.

However, I like all things big. Big notes (RM50, RM100), big dreams - I want to be a plus size model or an actress (!!!), Sometimes I talk big too (cakap besar!).

Today, I would like to show you my big accessories =D

Some of my accessories

There can never be a quantifiable quantity to stop buying when it comes to clothes and accessories, don't you agree?

I love pendants! The chunkier the better. Necklaces with great detailing really do help a lot in enhancing a plain top. Or if you prefer not to have people stare at the pimple on your forehead, wear an elaborate pendant necklace and get all attention diverted! ;)

My collection being put to use for different occasions ;)

You definitely need a chunky pendant on a dull LBD

And so I spotted these while blogwalking. eZora Fashion House has some CHUNKY necklaces for sale! Imported from Hong Kong and in limited quantities, it comes in various designs with the main colors in red, bronze and my favourite color, turquoise =D

It's perfect to be worn for different occasions. I normally pair my chunky necklace with my baju kurung plain top since those are my staple working clothes. On weekend outing, these are great to be worn with plain maxi dresses to give some oomph to the look ;) Feast your eyes on these bloody-red thrilling necklace from eZora Fashion House!

Two toned necklace - allows matching with more outfits of various colors
Look at the details! Perfect for plunging dresses or kurung kedah top ;)

On the left: This reminds me of the Minangkabau motif.
Perfect for those in search of something tribal or traditional yet funky!
On the right: I love anything with a tinge of turquoise.

Guess which one I got for myself? =P

Great for a night out and great for work too!


Head on to Ezora and pick out your favourite BIG necklace HERE.
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!


Happy Shopping!
Cynthia Lee a.k.a. Guest Blogger for YSK
Edited by YourShoppingKaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails