BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Monday, October 18, 2010

Guest Blogger: Shopping at The Buttons

Online Store Review: The Buttons
By Mechell (Guest Blogger)

Hi shopping kaki!

Today I received a happy mail :D


There was no postage slip on it, so I immediately knew it had to be from The Buttons! Besides normal delivery, you can opt for their express delivery service to send you your item by 9pm on the same day you pay for it ;)

As I opened it, I was totally impressed! Not only they wrapped and folded my item nicely in a plastic bag, it came in an eco-friendly bag which I can totally tote out for Saturday shopping!


By now you ought to be curious what’s in that package of joy, no?


This uber pretty dress! ;) It’s a really good buy; for only RM49, it comes in two separate pieces, a chiffon top and zipper skirt. You can wear them separately and match them with other clothings you already have as well! How awesome is that? ;D


This happy parcel totally made my day. :)

Anyway, if you have browsed through their website, you’d notice that it’s really user friendly and the whole shopping process is made really easy and straightforward there. All the details such as availability and measurements are provided. Also, the pictures on their website are totally gorgeous, so much that I almost mistaken them for a preorder site; but turns out that they are the ones behind all the pretty photos! The dress I ordered arrived looking exactly like in the photo! See below? *applause!*


Another really awesome thing about The Buttons that had me checking their Facebook page daily is their “MAD-INCREDIBLE-below-wholesale-price” for one selected item each day! It IS crazy, I tell you, when I saw some previous deals I’ve missed, I so wanted to bang my head for not seeing them earlier! ;(

On the bright side, for the variety of items they are offering (bags, clothes, accessories), The Buttons have a pretty affordable price range from about RM19 to RM59. Also, if it’s your birthday month, you get a discount of 15% for your purchases! How generous is that!

Let me just show you some other of my favorite items from The Buttons;



Just to recap on how awesome The Buttons is:
  • User-friendly website
  • Actual product photos taken by sellers (not pre-order catalogues!)
  • Very good customer service :)
  • Birthday discounts and Facebook promotions all the time!
What’re you waiting for?
Click here to shop at The Buttons now! :D

Happy Shopping!
Mechell a.k.a. Guest Blogger for YSK
Edited by Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails