BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Browsing

By Cynthia Lee (Guest Blogger)

Hello readers!
For you YSK followers, you must have been annoyed to receive an overflowing of YSK updates in your feed yesterday!
So sorry for the mishap. There have been some posting errors by our sleepy bloggers causing the unfortunate error.

Let me further annoy you with some selfies of my work attire for the past few days =P
Having browse alot of interesting muslimah fashion sites, I must say I am intrigued!
Muslimah wear nowadays is so trendy and versatile.

As my work requires me to be in muslimah wear sometimes since I visits government agencies, I do have a few basic set of kurung wear. I have also converted alot of my bodycon and tunics into kurung tops! All I have to do is to purchase some maxi skirt to go with it =D
Oh how convenient! I can go to work in a bodycon and when I need to step into building that requires me to wear more covered, all I have to do is to have an extra maxi skirt in the car and slip it on! Yup, that's what I used to do!



Basic flare peplum top paired with red mermaid skirt from Mis Claire Plus Size
Asos Tunic Top paired with a tube maxi with side slit worn as skirt (haha, true story!)

It's pretty easy to get the muslimah look.
All you need is some basic items like the mermaid skirt which is oh-so-flattering to any shapes, especially shapeless people. It gives you the definition, as if you have shape haha!

Tapered maxi skirt from PearlCloset RM45

And here's some printed top I love!
For the non-muslim, these asymetrical top which is popular among muslim girls can also be worn like a dress on its own, if you do not intend to wear it the traditional style.
The modern prints makes it a statement

This is how I wear my asymetrical top-dress =D


Long asymetrical blouse from PearlCloset

And here's a plethora of colours and prints that is a must have!

Be bold in contrasting hues with Honey-Pumpkin 

Bodycon contrast print dress red

Modern print dress from Nunfish RM60 

undefined
Stamp print dress RM70 from FashionistaLove 

Laser Cut Out Print Dress from Misze Fashion

#
Grumpy Cat Leggings from MilkTee

#
T Shirt Dress from Milktee from Rm42

The latest site with gorgeous accessories - Dipped Row is a site worthy of a bookmark 
Optimus Necklace from DippedRow

Starfish Cuff in Gold from DippedRow


Happy Weekend!


Happy Shopping!!
By Cynthia Lee (a.k.a YSK Guest Blogger)
Edited by YourShoppingkaki


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails