BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Beauty - Nivea Extra White Makeup Clear

by Cynthia Lee


It's Sunday and yoga class was cancelled. The best time to stay at home and do a lil' pharmacy haul at the nearest mall :)
This product below caught my eye when I was roaming and checking out what's cheap and on sales in Guardian.
For someone who never fail to leave home with makeup on face, it's essential to ensure that all last traces of makeups are cleansed off at the end of the day (though many times, I come home tired and doze off with makeup still intact!)
You know all those saying that of you don't take extra care of your face when you are young, you most probably will not be enjoying any extra years having good skin when age catch up.
I am seriously lazy when it comes to taking care of my skin. I love makeup very much though and I do take a lot of extra effort to put on make up.

Removing makeup takes time. And effort. There's specific products created solely for the purpose of removing makeup before the normal face cleansing. In total, we makeup wearer takes double the time to get a clean and clear skin everyday.

Now here's something you should really have!

For those of you on the move, here's your must-have - Nivea Extra White Make Up Clear  3 in 1 series.


I purchased this set of the Nivea Extra White Make Up Clear 3 in 1 set for a mere RM12. That's a 100g of facial foam and comes with an extra tube of  50g 'mud'. The mud is actually mask!

I am just going to do lil' review on the facial foam this time round since beauty review just isn't my forte. So, just what can it remove? Here's what they claim ; 


Let's do a test on it =D

Here's a dollop of Missha BB cream, which I slather and later powder-puffed it to set the skin for some eyeshadow and stuff.

Here's a combo of eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick which I will try erase off with the facial cream.

Tada! A few rub later and a wipe of wet tissue over it, all traces are gone!

As I only did it on the right side of my hand, can you see the difference?

I am not sure if the Extra White formulation works immediately, but for sure it does clean the makeup off in a single wash. This is definitely good news for lazy makeup addict like me - loves to put on makeup, but lazy to remove it!

Verdict :
Price : Affordable!
Would I buy it again : Yes!
Does it clean well : I would say it does it work well, though not 100%. For areas like your eyes and creases around the nose, it's always best to make sure you double cleanse it with other form of cleanser like your cleansing oil or those makeup removing tissue. 

The Nivea Extra White Make Up Clear is available in major pharmacies and hypermarts :)




Happy Shopping!!
By Cynthia Lee


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails