BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Product Review: Carmex Mint Click Stick

By Mechell (Guest Blogger)

Hello shoppers!

At this moment right now, I really am feeling quite low. *sighs*

Remember when I reviewed the Carmex Moisture Plus and Hershey's chocolate lip balm? When I received the chocolate lip balm, I received the Carmex Mint Click Stick along with it. So what's there to be upset about? I have three awesome lip balms for me to use alternatively, and I always carry them out together so that keeps my lips moisturized all the time. I enjoyed that luxury for some time. But a few days back, I realized I've misplaced ALL OF THEM. Yup, all of them, because I keep all of them together in the same place ;( I'm still trying to find them, so I'm calling this incident The Case of The Missing Lip Balms.

But luckily, for the sake of the review, I'd taken pictures before the lip balms went missing. In my still depressed state, I shall spare you the agony of looking at my camwhore pictures and just post one up ;)


My opinion? I love the Mint Click Stick even more than the Moisture Plus. No, it's not that I change my feelings towards something so quickly, but this one is really quite different and let me tell you why I love it. :)
  1. 100% natural peppermint oil/ flavor
  2. Smells like mint, tastes like mint and leaves a cool tingle on lips. I was joking with my boyfriend that this could replace breath mints if someone were really desperate, haha!
  3. SPF30 - It has protective agents that act as sunscreens (Octinoxate and Oxybenzone)
  4. Moisturizing, prevents dry lips, soothing. I only reapply this after at least one hour.
  5. This is a bonus point! Haha. The lip balm contains germ killing menthol and phenol, which makes it perfect for people who are more OCD than others, like me. (sorry for the use of terminology, I study psychology so we use OCD - obsessive compulsive disorder - as a verb or adjective sometimes) :D

So back to my lip balm sob story, I was just saying to my boyfriend that maybe someone took all of my lip balms away 'cause they were just jealous that my lip balms were so awesome. He insists no one would do that; hmm, maybe he's the one who took them right! Anyway, there's nothing that time and retail therapy cannot heal. No prizes for guessing which place I'd head to first for retail therapy - Supermodel's Secrets of course! I really need another mint click stick if I really don't manage to find any of my lip balms back ;(

I'll keep you updated on The Case of the Missing Lip Balms if i find them, but in the meantime, see you at Supermodel's Secrets!

*five days after posting this up, I've found my lip balm stash! It was in a pencil case, together with medications for my tummy.





Supermodel's Secrets Beauty Store"

SS Gallery: 1st Floor, 41A, Jalan SS 15/4B, Subang Jaya
 +6016 280 1990 (SMS/Whatsapp)

Happy Shopping!
Mechell a.k.a Guest Blogger for YSK
Edited by YourShoppingKaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails