BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Product Review: Longer Eyelashes & Thicker Eyebrows

by Cynthia Lee (Guest Blogger)

When you have little lashes, no lashes or lashes so short it's almost unnoticeable, you can to turn to ARDELL to do the magic for you! Not magic in a minute but still it does wonders! ;)

I wasn't convinced at the first place when I was given this to try out. And it smells like vinegar in a tube =D But despite that not very good first time impression, I was quite impressed with this tube of 'white glue' once I started using it ;)

ARDELL Growth Accelerator in it's packaging | Mascara-like brush applicator

And it is now more than 2 months that I have been using this. On an on and off basis as I am not very consistent in my daily beauty routine =D

What Is It?
  • In my own definition, the serum is a protein base that when applied continuously (like any other beauty cream) will do its magic in helping to repair weak lashes and also perhaps adds a boost of growth to your lashes.

How to apply
  • Pretty much like how you would apply your normal mascara.
  • As much as you want your lashes to grow as fast and as long, do not overdo it by applying too generous a portion of the emulsion until it goes into your eyes =D
  • A gentle swipe on both upper and lower lashes will do.
  • Wait till it dry before you attempt to rub your eyes. Though I have accidentally rubbed my eyes while it is still wet, and nothing really happen =P
  • it is best to apply daily before you go to bed.

Results
  • As I have relatively long lashes, it is rather impossible for me to expect the lashes to grow till it drops to my nose bridge =D
  • I do notice that the lower lashes did grew slightly longer than previous and the upper lashes were thicker than before hence more volume!
My lashes before this

My lashes now: with a swipe of mascara | without mascara

My personal review:
  • The photos do not do much justice as it is really difficult to try and focus on a low resolution camera =D
  • With constant usage, the lashes too seems to be stronger and does not easily fall off when wiping off mascara.
  • As I apply make up on 6 days out of 7 days, I presumed my lashes too grew weak as it is constantly coated with chemical stuff for more than 12 hours a day. Hence it is quite a routine to see some stray strands of lash falling off.
  • Amazingly after more than 2 months of using the Lash Growth, those lashes just stay put to where it belongs!

To purchase this amazing product, head on to Supermodel's Secrets! :) It's only RM36!

Supermodel's Secrets Beauty Store"

SS Gallery: 1st Floor, 41A, Jalan SS 15/4B, Subang Jaya
 +6016 280 1990 (SMS/Whatsapp)
 @supermodels_secrets



Happy Shopping!
By Cynthia Lee a.k.a. Guest Blogger for YSK
Edited by YourShoppingKaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails