BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Monday, February 18, 2013

Product Review: Carmex Moisture Plus

Note from Sha-Lene a.k.a. Your Shopping Kaki:
When our blogging panel first discovered the existence of a lip balm brand called "Carmex", we were baffled - it sounded more like gasoline than a beauty product. So when Supermodel's Secrets sent Guest Blogger Cynthia the original Carmex lip balm to review, we were exposed to what we now dubb "Carmexism" - a new lip balm religion :P All our bloggers are Carmex converts - and there's no bigger fan of lip balms, or anyone we know who has tried more lip balms, than our Guest Blogger Mechell. Which is why she'll be reviewing the latest Carmex available in our local shopping community today :D Enjoy!

Product Review: Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm
By Mechell (Guest Blogger)
Available at: Supermodel's Secrets | Price: RM32 (RM35 including Pos Ekspres)

Hi shopping kaki! :) Guess what? I got myself a happy stick!





The difference is obvious, yes? I know it is obvious because my boyfriend managed to guess all correctly when he doesn't usually notice things like that, lol.

This little stick is a gem compared to other lip balms I've tried. I've read so many good reviews about Carmex, and the only drawback for me to purchase it was its price since there are other drug store brands I could get for less than RM20. :/ But you know what? Since trying Carmex, it's goodbye to the other lip balms I have, and let me tell you why!
  • It's not greasy! not sticky! - the greasiness and oiliness are my number one dislike when it comes to lip balms and glosses, so the ones I own all fail when compared to this one! :/
  • Upon application, there's a soft vanilla scent, which is sweet but not too overpowering. When I apply anything to my lips, I usually lick them off within minutes because I get so uncomfortable.
  • This time around, there was a slight minty, cool sensation when I applied it and this cool feeling lasted for awhile before it slowly faded away.
  • Not to mention it glides on smoothly on my lips even though they were dry.
  • and did I mention it's not greasy? so awesome!


Above is a picture I took of the real product :) That's the full size of the lip balm, just in case you were wondering how long it could last you.
Note: I'm really not sure how long it will last, since I've never actually finished one tube of lip balm before... I usually lose them or just stop using them, haha.

And to conclude, I am now, proudly, a Carmex Convert! :)

Do your lips a favor, and get your very own Carmex at Supermodel Secrets, for only RM32. If you consider the awesomeness of the lip balm and that you cannot get this anywhere else in Malaysia, this really is worth it ;)

Okie, signing off now to apply my lip balm and head for class! :)





Supermodel's Secrets Beauty Store"

SS Gallery: 1st Floor, 41A, Jalan SS 15/4B, Subang Jaya
 +6016 280 1990 (SMS/Whatsapp)



Happy Shopping!
Mechell a.k.a. Guest Blogger for YSK
Edited by Your Shopping Kaki :)

1 comment:

Trampolines said...

Hi, it's an amazing and interesting post.
Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails