BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Fabulous little secret we Found!

By Cynthia Lee (Guest Blogger)

Pssst. Hey, you.

Yes, you!

Have you heard of the latest beauty hype around town?

No? We're gonna let you in on it. :P

No, there ain't any new technology to reduce weight while snacking on chips. No any other way to make sure your lip gloss stays for 8 hours yet. But there is a way for you to try out an array of beauty products with a teeny weeny fraction of the original cost Beauty Box from Fabulous Finds!


Inspired by the likes of  Birchbox, the Beauty Box from Fabulous Finds is our Malaysian version with equally great sampling products worthy of what you will be paying for. For just RM35 for a monthly subscription, you literally buy yourself a little surprise. With contents unknown, but a promise by Fabulous Finds that it is from reputable brands, you will most probably be as thrilled as I am when receiving that pretty pink box.

Among brands that have participated in the beauty box program and more to come!

Personally I rarely attempt on spending so much to test out on any beauty products, unless at desperate time (e.g. when I feel like a haggard, zits popping, skin drier than the roads in Bukit Bintang) and whatever words that comes out from the sales assistant's mouth normally works like magic to lure me into buying. Only to realise when I reach home that I don't really need it. And the expensive face serum normally end up on my knee -_-



The August Edition was my second subscription of the Beauty Box. And I am feeling like a diva for real! I can now proudly tell my friends "Yeah, I tried that brand of skin care. Doesn't work for me. Will let you know next month once I try another new brand" without having to buy the original sized product. 

With just RM35 per subscription and inclusive of postage, I get to level up my kiasu level for a week and tell friends "Ahem. I am wearing the latest fragrance from Lanvin today. Come smell me!"


That's not all. I also have most probably another 3 months worth of usage of Skinz Infinite Bio-Stem Cell Activator Youth Recall Serum. A full sized bottle of 30ml worth RM59.90 too is in the August surprise! Yay! Check out after 3 months if I looked younger than what I am now at 33 years old =P

Another great item in the box that deserves a big shout is the Empro Brown and Black Mascara - full sized too! Retailing at RM58.80, I most probably will not splurge that much on a mascara unless it's proven to do what it claims to be. Now I get to sample the whole bottle of that before deciding. 


Besides these there are also lots more goodies  in available in the box for you to test out. The contents in the box is no revealed until you receive your Beauty Box anytime after the 15th each month.

For this month of September, you still have a few more days left before the closing date of this month's subscription. You can subscribe and pay before the 15th of the month and wait for the incoming parcel the week after. For payment made after the 15th, you are actually paying for the subscription for the month after that.

To read more ab out how do you go about to getting your beauty Box delivered to you, read here: HOW IT WORKS

You can also opt for a month, 3 months or even up to a year subscription of the beauty box delights to be delivered to you, or to be delivered to your friends as gifts. Read more about the subscription options here: SUBSCRIBE

It's still not too late for your to make some last minute purchase for the September's Beauty Box now :)


Happy Shopping!
Cynthia Lee (a.k.a Guest Blogger for YSK)
Edited by YourShoppingKaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails