BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Monday, December 2, 2013

Event Review: Carlo Rino!

By Cynthia (Guest Blogger)

I don't normally attend events for blogging purposes, regardless of how lucrative is the door gifts. I enjoy writing, but when there is a need for me to attend events, it's like I am on some work mode and will start charting images and list of To-Dos in my mind on what to cover, what is the expected ROI and what is the KPI set by the organiser to bloggers who are always deemed fans of freebies. And I refused to be one :/
Contrary to my principle, I came home with a bag-full of stuff from the recent Carlo Rino (CR) event -_-
Having an event on a Saturday in the most 'atas' shopping in KL is a sure way to stop crowd. There were throngs of people everywhere wanting to 'kepoh' and waiting to utilise their camera phones snapping pictures of hot models =D


For the 80s and 90s babies we tend to associate the brand - Carlo Rino (CR) with office ladies, conservative ladies, and our 40 years old and above aunties. Little did we expect the little wonders that the brand have mushroomed from the era of conservative. I once owned a hands-down piece of Carlo Rino from my office-lady cousin. Despite how it lasted under 2 hands (cousin and later me!), I didn't really give much thought or was amazed with it. It was well, a bag.
I was amazed when the models struts on-stage, holding on to a bevy of gorgeous and funky designed bags! I almost screamed 'I WANT!' every time the model walked past me XD


The Avantgarde Waves of Whimsy and Signature Collection with mini details of the CR logo. 
Lovely!

The Heart Ties Collection featuring a heart with Renaissance inspired architecture details


The Monogram Must-Haves Collection with the fire-engine red leather trimming as a signature detail

Basic colored shoulder bags with simple yet chic details for the young and trend savvy professionals


The end of show and notice the 'It's Me' lil placard that the model is carrying?
The Carlo Rino boutique in Level 1 Pavillion KL is a humble lil store that houses all their latest collection. Minimalist in interior design, making the bags shines proudly on the display racks! =D
Despite looking like a million dollar design for these bags, I am pretty excited to know that it only ranges from RM300- RM700 for a bag depending on material and collection. This is a pretty affordable rate knowing that most of us would spend more than that sometimes :)


The store front and the bags!! 

Super love these collections! These are great to be matched with boring office dress for that wake-up stare!


The launch this time also showcases Carlo Rino's first fragrance - It's MeWho would have thought about a new perfume from a bag company rite? :)
And a pleasantly classic EDP I must say! Love the scent!

There weren't much info on the notes from the perfumes or perhaps I have forgotten to ask about it, but IT's so ME! Not too sweet, not too musky but a nice zest of citrusy scent. Developed and made in France the fragrance is available in one size at 50ml and priced at RM179.

Ze blogging members with the emcee of the day - Terry of RedFM, his voice is oh-so-handsome!!

Loving these! Almost wanted to buy the yellow bag! =D

The winners of the Count-The-Number-Of-Perfume-On-The Boat with CR Advertising and Promotion Manager, Christy Chan, who is also my schoolmate of many years!

So yeah, I left with a bunch of goodies.. the Carlo Rino It's Me new fragrance and the bag (CR Summer-Spring Collection) I won from their LIVE Facebook contest on the same day =D
and no, I didn't wear a studded bra to the event =P

To check them out, head on to any Carlo Rino Boutique with addresses as shown here : Spot a Carlo Rino Boutique. You got to check out the real stuff to believe it. I am now convinced that I ain't no auntie or an ordinary office lady with my Carlo Rino ;)
If you want to stalk on their latest happening, drop by to the website and Facebook Page for updates.




Happy Shopping!
Cynthia Lee (a.k.a. YSK Guest Blogger)
Edited by YourShoppingKaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails