BULLETIN BOARD

Update (9/7/2015):
Hi there! :D Welcome to YourShoppingKaki.

Advertise here: Brand new promo!

Upcoming contests:
TBA

Launched on 1/12/2010:
New affiliate website "Pasar Night" - a reselling platform for online shoppers!


Get linked on YSK!
If you would like me to link your blogshop, please read this webpage: "LINK ME".
:) We link dozens of new blogshops about twice a month!

9/9/09: We've gone Dot Com!
Welcome to www.yourshoppingkaki.com :)
If unable to enter via .com, please access our website using www.yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com.

Featured Stores

Events & Bazaar Announcements

Featured Stores


ZenZen DreamAdvertise with YSK

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tech drama: New linking button!

(Edited 23/12: Switched my linking code to Blogger instead of relying on external hosts! Should be alright from now on :D Please link me again on your websites if you've lost my image - thanks!)

Oh, woe! I have no Midas touch when it comes to tech support - and for the second time in 11 months, my linking button has been unplugged! :( Basically, my bandwidth on Imageshack exceeded because the link code was being used too many times.

Please relink me on your websites if you've lost my linking image, thank you so much! :)

Your Shopping Kaki

Save the picture above, or copy the code below:

PS: If possible, please save the picture on to your computer and then upload it directly on your sidebar as a Picture - you can even check the box that says "resize to fit your sidebar".

Happy Shopping!
Your Shopping Kaki :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails